All Reader Reviews of...
68 Clinton St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Rivington St.
Great Filipino food with a twist
By mandy.zhou on 3/23/2013
I grew up in the Philippines and I loved Pig and Khao. It's not necessarily the most authentic, but the way that dishes were heavily inspired by the Philippines was really great. I really enjoyed the meal.
bad filipino food
By foodxpert on 3/3/2013
Try grill 21 or purple yam in brooklyn. Real filipino food cooked by real filipinos.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member