All Reader Reviews of...
68 Clinton St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Rivington St.
Great Filipino food with a twist
By mandy.zhou on 3/23/2013
I grew up in the Philippines and I loved Pig and Khao. It's not necessarily the most authentic, but the way that dishes were heavily inspired by the Philippines was really great. I really enjoyed the meal.
bad filipino food
By foodxpert on 3/3/2013
Try grill 21 or purple yam in brooklyn. Real filipino food cooked by real filipinos.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu