All Reader Reviews of...
922 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10022
nr. 55th St.
By rae2 on 2/13/2010
This pub is so charming with fast and friendly staff. I have been their a couple times. Once for drinks at the bar and the bartenders were these cute and friendly Irish boys. (Yes ladies, I said Irish boys!) Another time I sat down with some friends for dinner. We had a cute little brunette server. I had the blackened mahi mahi sandwich and it was excellent. Our server was really sweet and fast. We always had full drinks in front of us and never had to wait long for anything. I highly recommend checking it out if you have not already.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu