All Reader Reviews of...
505 Myrtle Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11205
nr. Ryerson St.
Where Was I?!
By tehatch on 4/1/2014
So, I know I don't get out much but after visiting Pillow Cafe, I found saying (to myself of course, though maybe to my brother also)...where the hell have I been?! Whether it's the Huevos Verde, Nachos, or Bacon-Stuffed-Waffles, I can sing nothing but praises about this cool spot I've only recently discovered. The staff is friendly and the drinks are nice. Oh, and did I mention the Cheesy Grits?! Yes. That's right, I said it. If you're not in the mood for food, check out the coffee which is delish as well. I'm looking forward to discovering the rest of the menu.
Simple but Sweet
By brittanycarcova on 8/31/2010
Pillow is nothing incredibly special nor is there anything particularly unique about it. Nonetheless the food, especially the humus sandwich, is full of flavor and the lattes are always warm. Sweet pastries and cookies are a wonderful accessory to anything you order here. This is a Clinton Hill Starbucks and is engineered as a place to relax, read, chatter and work.
Clinton Hill Blog is BOGUS Lesterhead is confined to his apartment
By joethebrooklynguy on 5/29/2008
Pillow is a storefront bar offering poor service and "sandwiches." Maybe they provided some people "special" service but it didn't happen with me. I ordered the "grilled chicken" wrap with honey mustard and "field greens" as advertised on their blackboard outside. NO GO! Bad attitude, bad service, lack of specials they advertise. I LIVE IN THIS neighborhood.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu