All Reader Reviews of...
1577 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10028
at E. 82nd St.
the real crackberry
By nicolina on 6/19/2008
it's addictive! the first time i went i had the coffee flavor and it was, well, ehh. a friend convinced me to go back and try the original with some toppings. i did, original + raspberries + chocolate chips. now i see what all the fuss is about. yummy stuff! i only wish we had one in brooklyn.
Made me feel sick
By m_p on 3/31/2008
Though pinkberry tasted good, about 5-6 hours later, I felt very sick to my stomach. Fellow customers claim to not have the same reaction. Tried to find a list of ingredients to see if it was an allergy, but surprisingly no ingredients (besides information about nutrition i,e fat content, and bacterial cultures) are listed on the Pinkberry site or other information resources such as Wikipedia.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama