Worth the drive
By InterStella on 4/8/2003
Great pizza! Worth the drive from Suffolk county.
La Mejor Pizza en New York
By Carlosvr on 4/8/2003
Vengo desde Espana y me recomendaron Pizza 33 por los deliciosos platos que sirven ahi. La pizza es simplemente la mejor de NY y el local es placentero.
I love those Pizza 33 T-shirts
By Fabstar9 on 4/8/2003
All I can say is wow. I never liked pizza until the margharita slice. I will pay anything for it. Lucky for me Pizza 33 is gourmet food at an affordable price. I do not know how the do it
By lexus on 4/9/2003
good eating,great service
The best Pizza place of all time!!
By Kalipso on 4/11/2003
Highley Recommended, I would go gladly go back any time. G4EVER
NY'S BEST PIZZA
By FUTURETAN59 on 4/19/2003
I'AM FROM BROOKLYN & THIS IS THE BEST PIZZA I HAVE HAD IN MANY YEARS . I COME TO PIZZA 33 DURING THE DAY MONDAY - FRI FOR LUNCH WITH CO-WORKERS AND BETWEEN 4- 5 AM IN THE MORNING ON SAT'S ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE & THE BEST PIZZA...
By UnaStamusK3 on 4/21/2003
First Class All American New York Pizza. There is absolutely no room for improvement. It's outstanding !!! Una Stamus K3
By Maude on 4/27/2003
The atmosphere is the best! For just stopping in to pick-up a slice or to sit down and eat it is a comfortable place. The dining area is clean and there is always CD 101.9 playing in the background.
One of a kind
By fastfred on 4/27/2003
Simple signatures are the mark of a lasting brand, and Pizza 33 has them. Marguerite and lasagna pizza are uncommonly satisfying and downright addictive. Garlic knots are smothered in chunks of garlic, and the chicken rolls melt in your mouth. You won't find friendlier owners--they're neighborhood celebrities--and the place pumps an upbeat vibe into the wee hours on weekends. Rino does a simple thing and does it supremely well. No matter where you live, you'll find yourself a regular.
Eat here only if you are ready to have the best pizza New York City has to offer...
By CatherineB on 5/1/2003
Pizza 33 is truly the ultimate pizza experience! Their special brickoven margharita pizza is enough to get you hooked after the first bite!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu