By kraskak on 3/2/2003
Pizza 33 has the best margarita pizza around -- a thin, crispy crust and fresh ingredients. All at a price that doesn't break the bank.
Pizza 33 is pretty damn good
By JasperJed on 3/6/2009
One of the better pizzas in the city. I live just down the street so it's most convenient for me just to order the whole pie on the phone and go down 10 minutes later. Fresh out of the oven. No such thing as a wait of any consequence here, I can't imagine how anyone had to wait for an hour (as another wrote). Quality is high as ingredients are top notch. Crust is perfectly thin, cheese is mozzarella only, and pepperoni is Boars Head. I would like maybe a little more salt in the crust but otherwise great. 9 stars. Service can be a little spotty especially from the non-English speaking staff but speak clearly and you will get what you want. BUSY late Fridays. Duh.
don't order delivery
By olsalmon on 2/26/2008
i've waited over an hour more then once. i thought they had an off night and ordered again but it happened again the other night. the pizza is decent but waiting an hour and a half isn't acceptable no matter how good.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama