HEAVEN IN A SLICE!
By zsassi on 4/4/2003
Pizza 33 has spoiled me and, now, I can't eat pizza anywhere else. It is truly a piece of heaven to bite into the perfect crust and fabulous and freshest ingredients. The crust's texture and taste, so critical to great pizza, is the best. The mozzarella and San Marzano tomatoes, with just the right touch of fresh basil, makes for a heavenly experience. Any other pizza is now not worth eating.
The Best Pizza
By peaches on 4/4/2003
Pizza 33 has the best pizza. I love the pizza with chicken and onions. It is not too greasy and doughy it it just right. It is worth the trip from Queens to get a slice.
By kraskak on 3/2/2003
Pizza 33 has the best margarita pizza around -- a thin, crispy crust and fresh ingredients. All at a price that doesn't break the bank.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu