By ruffino4 on 10/8/2003
hands down..this is the best pizza i have ever tasted in new york. that's why i keep coming back for more!!!
By pro_sniper1977 on 5/7/2003
its just the best in new york city hands down
Its the best!
By Jenny on 5/2/2003
I don't like pizza---but pizza 33 is amazing
Eat here only if you are ready to have the best pizza New York City has to offer...
By CatherineB on 5/1/2003
Pizza 33 is truly the ultimate pizza experience! Their special brickoven margharita pizza is enough to get you hooked after the first bite!
One of a kind
By fastfred on 4/27/2003
Simple signatures are the mark of a lasting brand, and Pizza 33 has them. Marguerite and lasagna pizza are uncommonly satisfying and downright addictive. Garlic knots are smothered in chunks of garlic, and the chicken rolls melt in your mouth. You won't find friendlier owners--they're neighborhood celebrities--and the place pumps an upbeat vibe into the wee hours on weekends. Rino does a simple thing and does it supremely well. No matter where you live, you'll find yourself a regular.
By Maude on 4/27/2003
The atmosphere is the best! For just stopping in to pick-up a slice or to sit down and eat it is a comfortable place. The dining area is clean and there is always CD 101.9 playing in the background.
By UnaStamusK3 on 4/21/2003
First Class All American New York Pizza. There is absolutely no room for improvement. It's outstanding !!! Una Stamus K3
NY'S BEST PIZZA
By FUTURETAN59 on 4/19/2003
I'AM FROM BROOKLYN & THIS IS THE BEST PIZZA I HAVE HAD IN MANY YEARS . I COME TO PIZZA 33 DURING THE DAY MONDAY - FRI FOR LUNCH WITH CO-WORKERS AND BETWEEN 4- 5 AM IN THE MORNING ON SAT'S ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE & THE BEST PIZZA...
The best Pizza place of all time!!
By Kalipso on 4/11/2003
Highley Recommended, I would go gladly go back any time. G4EVER
By lexus on 4/9/2003
good eating,great service
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic