By kraskak on 3/2/2003
Pizza 33 has the best margarita pizza around -- a thin, crispy crust and fresh ingredients. All at a price that doesn't break the bank.
HEAVEN IN A SLICE!
By zsassi on 4/4/2003
Pizza 33 has spoiled me and, now, I can't eat pizza anywhere else. It is truly a piece of heaven to bite into the perfect crust and fabulous and freshest ingredients. The crust's texture and taste, so critical to great pizza, is the best. The mozzarella and San Marzano tomatoes, with just the right touch of fresh basil, makes for a heavenly experience. Any other pizza is now not worth eating.
The Best Pizza
By peaches on 4/4/2003
Pizza 33 has the best pizza. I love the pizza with chicken and onions. It is not too greasy and doughy it it just right. It is worth the trip from Queens to get a slice.
By FELINA on 4/5/2003
WE GO THERE AFTER CLUBING ARUOND 4 AND I LOVE THE CHICKEN TOMATO AND ONION PIZZA OR THE MARGERITA PIZZA NOW I ONLY EAT HERE , AND WHEN WE COME WE HAVE 2 OR3 SLICES BECAUSE I'TS SO SO GOOOOOD IT TASTE IS PERFECT JUST THE RIGHT SALT THE RIGHT SAUSE AND THE BASIL LOVE OH THE BASIL, AND THE PLACE IS PACKED WHIT PEOPLE WE ARE ON LINE AT 4AM THAT'S HOW GOOD IT IS.EVERY BODY KNOWS TO COME THERE. IT'S PIZZA33 THATS WERE IT'S AT.
Best Pizza Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By lester1371 on 4/5/2003
This has been my best pizza experience ever. The Food and Service are exceptional. I keep coming back for more
Best pizza in all of New York City.
By ichiban425 on 4/5/2003
Out of the many pizzas tasted in our great city of New York, Pizza 33 is by far the best. I strongly recommend the margarita slices which are the best in town. All you have to do is stop by and you will know this place has great pizza. Just ask anyone...
pizza at its best
By rainbow on 4/5/2003
i love the margerita it like a drug i have to keep coming back for more
Worth the drive
By InterStella on 4/8/2003
Great pizza! Worth the drive from Suffolk county.
La Mejor Pizza en New York
By Carlosvr on 4/8/2003
Vengo desde Espana y me recomendaron Pizza 33 por los deliciosos platos que sirven ahi. La pizza es simplemente la mejor de NY y el local es placentero.
I love those Pizza 33 T-shirts
By Fabstar9 on 4/8/2003
All I can say is wow. I never liked pizza until the margharita slice. I will pay anything for it. Lucky for me Pizza 33 is gourmet food at an affordable price. I do not know how the do it
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s