All Reader Reviews of...
268 W. 23rd St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Eighth Ave.
By lhunt on 6/19/2010
This Morning I came from a party and it was about 3AM, I decided to stop by and get a beef patty. I got my beef patty with cheese for $3.50. fine. I proceeded to check out and asked if i could pay debit because i only had $4 on me and i wanted a bottle of water, he rudely replied "NO! $10 minimum". So i kindly asked if there was anyway he could give be a little water from the soda fountain, and he continued to be rude with me he said "NO, NO, no free water no. you have to buy $2" if i don't have the cash EVERY pizza store in NYC has given me a cup of water. Its not like i walked in, didn't buy anything an asked for water. I sat down to eat my beef patty and rested my knee on the chair next to me, the worker eyed me and pointed to my knee, and i said "what?" he overtly signaled me with his had to move my knee. The chairs were plastic weft chairs that were torn and dirty anyway. There was food and dirty napkins left by the area to get your napkins, the glass doors were not clean. Over all they were rude, greedy and had NO customer service!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu