All Reader Reviews of...
268 W. 23rd St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Eighth Ave.
By lhunt on 6/19/2010
This Morning I came from a party and it was about 3AM, I decided to stop by and get a beef patty. I got my beef patty with cheese for $3.50. fine. I proceeded to check out and asked if i could pay debit because i only had $4 on me and i wanted a bottle of water, he rudely replied "NO! $10 minimum". So i kindly asked if there was anyway he could give be a little water from the soda fountain, and he continued to be rude with me he said "NO, NO, no free water no. you have to buy $2" if i don't have the cash EVERY pizza store in NYC has given me a cup of water. Its not like i walked in, didn't buy anything an asked for water. I sat down to eat my beef patty and rested my knee on the chair next to me, the worker eyed me and pointed to my knee, and i said "what?" he overtly signaled me with his had to move my knee. The chairs were plastic weft chairs that were torn and dirty anyway. There was food and dirty napkins left by the area to get your napkins, the glass doors were not clean. Over all they were rude, greedy and had NO customer service!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s