All Reader Reviews of...
915 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10022
at 55th St.
THE PERFECT NEW YORK PUB
By FLANAGAN on 2/7/2005
I HAD HEARD ABOUT THIS PLACE FOR YEARS, AND FINALLY GOT TO VISIT FOR THE FIRST TIME 6 MONTHS AGO. I'VE BEEN BACK AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS. THE PLACE IS OVER 100 YEARS OLD, YET RESTORED PERFECTLY. THE FOOD IS GREAT. AWESOME BURGERS, STEAKS, AND THE RAW BAR GOES PERFECTLY WITH MY PINTS OF GUINNESS. ALSO KITCHEN OPEN TIL 3 a.m. TRY IT!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More