All Reader Reviews of...
449 Court St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
at 4th Pl.
Worst pizza ever!!!
By Brklnite547 on 12/1/2011
I think they roll out the dough, put the toppings on and then throw the pies in the fridge until you order them. The result is a cardboard crust that's burnt to a crisp, flavorless sauce and bland cheese that's only almost melted... A disgrace to the New York pizza reputation! Next to that, the slices start at $4 + $1/topping and $25 for a whole pie- shame on you, PJ Hanley's!!!
Woah how the might have fallen
By jdkaye on 6/22/2009
This place used to be a neighborhood classic. It has steadily declined due to three years of terrible management choices. Food has detiorated, prices have gone up, service has gone from bad to worse. The manager walks around looking to rebuke customers and staff, not looking to solve problems. They purposefully alienate families. Massive tvs and awful blaring music have scarred what should be an awesome location. Too bad.
Great neighborhood pub
By freshmantee on 1/9/2009
Good food, good crowd, cool place. PJ Hanelys has cracked the code, they just don't seem to know it. Order the Texas BBQ wings and you will see God. The space is old-style nifty. The only problem? They keep trying out new bad ideas. Take the super loud, untalented jazz band that took up half the dinning room last fall. The most recent offense, loading up the dinning room with cinnamon scented candles. -There is nothing worse than a perfumed eating area. (Save it for the toilet!) -But catch them when they are just slinging beers and serving burgers and you won't be sorry.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White