- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1301 Newkirk Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11230
at Argyle Rd.
2 THUMBS UP!
By dgomez41 on 3/31/2008
This restaurant is a great thing for the neighborhood, I live across the street, it's exciting to look at the restaurant, it almost feels like we are having dinner in the city. The decor is so beautiful, excellent taste. The food was amazing, the butter was incredible, waiters/waitresses were very attentive. Very cozy and relaxing. For anyone out there that thinks having this restaurant in this neighborhood is a bad thing..people stop being negative...bad things can happen in the best of neighborhoods..this is a great place for a restaurant!!!
Opening Night a Smash Hit
By Merelis on 3/27/2008
An amazing oasis (given the lack of anything new nearby) of incredibly well thought out and tasty food has sprung up near the Newkirk Av. Subway station in Brooklyn. The space is cozy. The food is nearly half the price it would be in Manhattan. The service is attentive and professional. We fell in love. And that's on day one! Not to be missed, a gem grows in Brooklyn.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu