All Reader Reviews of...
128 Macdougal St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Minetta Ln.
By krodster on 6/1/2009
The fries here are awesome and they have over 20 different dipping sauces. don't expect to sit inside b.c. there are only about 4 tables, but these fries come in a handy little cone that you can carry with you. they are quite tasty and the order is definitely big enough to share with 1 or more people. totally worth a stop if you're in the area.
By marykate8 on 3/16/2009
the line is always out the door, because the place is so small. but overall pretty good. the small order is huge and is enough for 2 people, but it should be for $4.50.
By rrh233 on 9/24/2006
Share your fries could they are kind of expensive. Taste the sauces and ask for some samples, this what this place is all about.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s