All Reader Reviews of...
128 Macdougal St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Minetta Ln.
By krodster on 6/1/2009
The fries here are awesome and they have over 20 different dipping sauces. don't expect to sit inside b.c. there are only about 4 tables, but these fries come in a handy little cone that you can carry with you. they are quite tasty and the order is definitely big enough to share with 1 or more people. totally worth a stop if you're in the area.
By marykate8 on 3/16/2009
the line is always out the door, because the place is so small. but overall pretty good. the small order is huge and is enough for 2 people, but it should be for $4.50.
By rrh233 on 9/24/2006
Share your fries could they are kind of expensive. Taste the sauces and ask for some samples, this what this place is all about.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu