- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
110 E. 7th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. First Ave.
Poor nymag review
By bozax on 9/24/2008
These sandwiches, are not cheap. Nine dollars for something the size of my hand should have three dollar signs
By jbp1210 on 9/23/2008
not really in love with this sando... for 9.75 including tax id stick with a banh mi(3.75 and bigger). it was kind of hard to bite into. not sure what temp its suppose to be served at, and i did take 10 min to unwrap and eat at my office, but it was cold. Granted this was their 2nd day opening, id have to see some super reviews in the next few weeks to go back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More