- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
110 E. 7th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. First Ave.
Unique eating experience
By mickey52 on 9/24/2008
I kept hearing the word "crackling" in regards to this sandwich, but it really is the only way to describe it. I really loved it. Got some greens on the side and they were also great. I wish there was a little more seating available. I guess if it is crowded, one can order to go and enjoy at Niagra or International Bar. Highly recomended.
By jessicahartley on 6/9/2009
Truth be told I just relocated from Astor Place (3 short blocks from Porchetta) to Midtown. So I will definitely be missing this neighborhood gem. I made sure to visit Porchetta before I left the neighborhood and it was probably one of the best meals IÂ’d ever had. I ordered the Pork Ragu, which was the special of the day and it was phenomenal. For pictures and my full review you can check it out on my food blog here: http://hartleyconfections.com/2009/05/28/porktacular/
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week