- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
110 E. 7th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. First Ave.
By xingu on 9/24/2008
Despite a wait of around 40 minutes (so busy they ran out of pork, had to cook more), the sandwich was really, really good. The bread was really fresh, and soaked up all the delicious drippings from the meat. The pork was super tasty, and really tender. Not sure how they portion out the crackling to make sure some gets into every sandwich, but I'm glad they do. We talked about how good the sandwich was all the way home (to Harlem), Really pleasant counterman, nice decor.
By jbp1210 on 9/23/2008
not really in love with this sando... for 9.75 including tax id stick with a banh mi(3.75 and bigger). it was kind of hard to bite into. not sure what temp its suppose to be served at, and i did take 10 min to unwrap and eat at my office, but it was cold. Granted this was their 2nd day opening, id have to see some super reviews in the next few weeks to go back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu