All Reader Reviews of...
10 Columbus Cir., 4th fl., New York, NY, 10019
at 59th St.
worth the wait
By revdve on 1/15/2007
I believe they have got it right. Food & wine were terrific although pricey but not unusual for NYC. Wine list excellent. Decor is what one would expect from a first class place down to the napkins and table cloth. The staff including the service personnel were all good and obviously highly trained. Worth a visit with parking under neath.
Can Solid Make it at Time Warner Center
By mikefricklas on 12/22/2006
Big space and good steaks, but nothing inspired. Decor is pleasant, but like everything else, does not feel 'special'. In a city filled with home runs at this price level (and even down the hall), can a restaurant that is a solid single make it?
By urikn on 11/9/2006
i visited first time the day the restaurant opened. the medeium filet (they have a different name) was overcooked. the service was not great but it was day one so i revisited end of october and found the restaurant a bit better, even though wait was long and service poor. visited again last week, for the last time. everything went wrong, the new york strip was not a new york strip, the fish was undercooked and different to what the waiter described, service was poor, even the coffee was cold. i doubt this restaurant can survive in the same address of some very good restaurants
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu