All Reader Reviews of...
1226 Second Ave., New York, NY, 10021
nr. 64th St.
East Side gem
By Davideidman on 1/21/2015
I have had the pleasure of dining at Primola several times over the past 7 years. Every meal has been an exquisite experience. even though I am by no means a regular, i feel like i am dining with friends. besides the exceptional service, the reason to be there is the fabulous food. I have never had anything that was not at the very least delicious. You seriously cannot go wrong with any item on the menu. And, if you need anything to be tweaked, they will do pretty much whatever you want, just to make sure you are completely happy with your meal. Primola is what New York City fine dining is all about!!
By mbelsky674 on 5/27/2013
Primola is on 64th and 2nd Ave. We have gone there often because we enjoy the food, but the maitre d' is the rudest restauranteur in NYC. If you are related to Bernie Madoff or can write a prescription, you're in. If you are the average customer, then bring a snack, because you will wait for your table, get yelled at through the process and bring a clothes pin for your nose, because you'll get seated by the bathroom. Never again.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu