- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
282 Brighton Beach Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11235
nr. Brighton 2nd St.
By victora on 6/9/2013
Yesterday was my 60 birthday and my wife decided to celebrate it in the Restaurant. Well, it was a tough decision to pick one â€“ there are too many in NYC. Some of my friends advised Primorski. So, we made a reservation for 30 people and here we are. It was a great celebration. Me, my family and all my friends had a great time , excellent and reach food and very nice music. Today I woke up with the feeling of great satisfaction of yesterdayâ€™s evening in Primorki and decided that I have to write couple words about it. Yuri, the host and singer, is really very talented. Together with his team, they kept us dancing the whole evening. Food was plenty and very delicious, in best of Russian/Georgian/Armenian/Mediterranean traditions. All appetizers, BBQ and seafood - just delusion. I know that it would be fair to mention the negative sites as well, but there were not. It was my first time in Primorki and I strongly recommend it for casual dining and celebrations.
Yuri makes primorski special
By Glo123 on 5/12/2013
Yuri makes Primorski special. Wait until you hear him sing! He is very talented, personable and a great owner of a local restaurant. Try the food that's good too!.
Better than what many reviews indicate
By diningsusi on 3/4/2012
The food was tasty and ample on the prix fixe menu. Service was fine and we were comfortable even though we do not speak Russian. Don't know what some complainers expect. Worth a visit and repeat visits as well.
For a taste of Russia in the U.S.
By Slickeater on 1/12/2010
I love Russian food and have been to dozen of the usual BB suspects. This place rocks for value and quality. Not the best ambience, unless you're into cheesy Russian lounges. Come for the food. Leave happy. The end. (Beware: the service could use some improvements.)
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up