- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
653 Eleventh Ave., New York, NY, 10036
at 48th St.
By brittanycarcova on 8/17/2010
The food was good and the term 'farm to table' couldn't ring truer. Everything tasted fresh and natural flavors flourished. Meats and veggies were not bogged downed or masked by sauces. The decor matched the food: creative, not overdone but thought out and tasteful. The servers were the ideal mix of friendly and attentive but not too much so. However the staff at the hotel was not as polite. Ironic, considering Print is supposed to embrace green-living, the hotel doorman had my friend move his bike to the opposite side of the street, claiming it was an eyesore. Despite that rude gesture, Print is a refreshing escape on the industrial vibe of the 11th Avenue.
By apress on 5/20/2010
Everything is so fresh and uses top quality ingredients. Their salad dressed with Champagne Vinaigrette was standout, and no matter what, remember to save room for their unmatched ice-creams.
By MC24 on 5/20/2010
This was my first time at this restaurant and definitely not my last. For my first course I had a blood orange, date, almond and parmesan salad that was really refreshing and a great combination of ingredients. My second course was the duck and risotto with a rhubarb sauce that was perfectly cooked and a dish I highly recommend. Leaving room for dessert is an absolute must! My favorite dessert, which was hard to pick, was similar to a deconstructed strawberry shortcake with a hint of lavender. The only slight disappointment was the service that could use some brushing up, specifically with delivering dishes to the right person. The food BY FAR made up for the service shortcomings. Print is an A+ in my book!
Five star food
By netgweaton on 4/6/2010
Great new find for dining. Food was excellent, service attentive and our request to make "curtain time" was duly honored. The bar may need some tweaking- they were out of Jack Daniel's and more choices for "wine by the glass". Would highly recommend this relatively new spot to everyone. The chefs deserve five stars. Can't wait to go back.
By BENyc36 on 3/10/2010
While the service needs some polishing (possibly new restaurant nerves) the overall experience was great. The food was an all around hit and the atmospehere is lovely (the beautiful dining room is very condusive to having a conversation, even when the house is full). Our servers timing was spotty, but we were comped a bottle of wine for our patience. For being open only 3 weeks, Print was wonderful. Go before it becomes the new "hot spot" it is destined to be!
A MUST GO!!!!
By mswineanddine on 3/6/2010
I've come to dine here a few times for pleasure and for business. The atmosphere and service is really a treat. I highly recommend it to everyone. Bar service and cocktails were great as well. 2 thumbs up Print!
By NM89 on 3/4/2010
great food and service. will definitely go back and would recommend this to friends.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s