All Reader Reviews of...
1302 Eighth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
at 13th St.
Brooklyn New Italian
By Luccianna on 10/13/2013
Lovely ambiance, the food and sense of all the time in the world. Very neighborhood. Mix of people, dinner is my favorite but brunch on weekends is super pleasant.
By Garik on 3/26/2013
Provini is a very cozy restaurant, small and cute. The food is amazing, in particular the homemade pastas. Service is nice and makes you feel like home!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu