All Reader Reviews of...
45 Rockefeller Plz., 3rd fl., New York, NY, 10111
at 50th St.
By CO219 on 1/23/2007
Going to Pulse was such a fun experience, the Japanese food was amazing (I had the Sake Grilled Beef Short Ribs), the service was great, the atmosphere was very cool, and we had a great view of Rockefeller Center! I would definitely recommend it!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu