Healthy BUT TERRIBLE SERVICE- NOT WORTH THE HASSEL
By FoodchickNYC on 4/14/2013
OFFICIALLY BOYCOTTING DIGIN. Specifically the 17th street location. I have ordered 2x and both times I have had issues with my delivery. The managers are rude and act entitled. They do not try to solve the problems. Their solution is to blame seamless.com or hang up on you. The delivery men are in such a rush they can't even bother to bring the food to your door. Im sorry but it is not my door man's responsibility to deliver my food to me especially after I have tipped you. Additionally they SCAM you with the "Extra meat" option. Everything comes in the same size container so you get more meat but then you get less side portions. Its the same amount of food for more money. If they don't start paying attention to how they treat their customers their food will not hold up their business alone. Oh and how about the time I got a double delivery and double charged?? But it wasn't their fault? AND the fact that a representative from Seamless attested to the fact that this type of behavior is typical of Digin??
Power foods with great value
By RBowne on 9/4/2004
Great selection of items; fast service; lots of chances to get free protein shakes; most healthy food you can get; won't give you the afternoon doldrums at work; excellent choice for quick very healthy lunch or breakfast
Fast food, no coronary
By hellerm on 7/6/2004
Thank goodness for the Pump - I don't know where I would find lunch that didn't involve cheese or fried food, or fried cheese, otherwise. It's *always* crowded, so be prepared; I appreciate the efficient decor, but if they continue to be successful, they need to invest in more seating area! If you want something to go, though, it's a must.
I will never eat fried food again!
By foodisfun on 1/11/2004
Nothing at The Pump is fried. I love the baked felafel with humus and the grilled chicken salad. The romaine was so fresh, as were the tomatoes, onions, cucumbers. They have a terrific vinagerette dressing (they call it oil and vinegar with herbs. and one of a kind hot sauce.) I once saw Linda Lopez on TV say they have the best humus in New York. She is right. Highly reccomended!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More