All Reader Reviews of...
788 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10019
nr. 53rd St
Delicious Thai at good prices
By rleib on 1/17/2010
We live in the neighborhood and go to many restaurants in Hell's Kitchen. In the mood for Thai, we stopped at Q2. I ordered the Chicken with peanut sauce and broccoli which was fantastic. My fiance ordered a special, the raspberry duck, which was also delicious, included a free glass of wine and was presented beautifully. We had a great time!
Lost in Translatiion.
By texasmountaineer on 1/17/2010
I selected Q2 based upon critics pick and they could deliver. It was too cold to venture out so seemed like obvious choice. I ordered on line through web and it all went down hill from. After 1/2 hour I called to ask about the order as it was not delivered. They told me they did not get the order so I ordered again. The food arrived about 10 minutes later which I thought was quick...but the food was cold like it sat a while. About 15 minuted later I got a call from Q2 telling me they had another order for me now and were ready to deliver. I explained it was the same order and they asked me why I ordered it twice....I had to explain this to the same person all over again. I am hoping I was not charged twice. Maybe dine in is better experience but this was enough not to go back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama