All Reader Reviews of...
84 Court St., Brooklyn, NY, 11201
nr. Livingston St.
Hidden Gems Shines
By Italianfood1246 on 7/9/2003
This restaurant too good for even words to describe. This place is simply the best. Do not let what I say rate the food, go there try it, try somewhere else and see how fast you come flocking back!! The mozzerella is to die for. My favorite part of this place is the way they have mastered all of the traditional Italian basics and also have more modern, exotic Italian dishes as well. You can test the chefs culinary genius....
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight