All Reader Reviews of...
263 E. 10th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. First Ave.
By ckdowntown on 3/21/2010
Very flavorful dishes. I eat meat and have had bland vegetarian food before, though everything that I tasted at Quintessence was thoughtfully prepared, plated, and paired. The only drawback is that if you are looking for a hot meal, this is not your spot.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight