All Reader Reviews of...
408 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 7th St.
Average food, good service and atmosphere
By renevouy on 11/21/2010
This place was decent. Me and my husband ordered burritos, a salad and a taco to start with. The salad was ok, nothing special and so was the chicken taco. The burritos were big but had very little chicken and too much rice and beans. I guess you get what you pay for.. The stuff was very helpful and friendly. I cant get over the review by Cheyanne calling these people uneducated. Overall a decent place to eat, if you are looking for a quick mexican fix.
Great Food--Poor Service and Attitude
By Cheyanne on 2/20/2009
Rachel's has great food but poor customer service. They are very rude when you call for take out. I know they are young people and probably aren't educated but at least be decent. There are plenty of other restaurants to go to in Park Slope where they are decent to deal with.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s