All Reader Reviews of...
343 Broome St., New York, NY, 10013
By CFL on 4/11/2013
Too bad about this place: nice interior, nice beer selection, WAY over-priced. $8 + tax (and no happy hour) for a beer is absurd, especially when there are so many great bars/restaurants in the area that still serve beer for $6 or $7 flat (why do some places charge tax while others don't?).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member