All Reader Reviews of...
343 Broome St., New York, NY, 10013
By CFL on 4/11/2013
Too bad about this place: nice interior, nice beer selection, WAY over-priced. $8 + tax (and no happy hour) for a beer is absurd, especially when there are so many great bars/restaurants in the area that still serve beer for $6 or $7 flat (why do some places charge tax while others don't?).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More