All Reader Reviews of...
303 Lexington Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 38th St.
By Peperhd on 8/16/2012
The quality of their high end meat, was suspect. Completely undercooked and full of sinew. The attitude of the management was less that accomodating, and not what I would expect from such an establishment. The wait staff was pleasent though, and the sides were decent. However, I was not impressed with the quality of their burgers.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s