All Reader Reviews of...
11 E. 30th St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Fifth Ave.
is that legal to add 20% tips automatically?
By iliketoeatout on 8/25/2012
We had only two people, and when we checked out, we saw the 20% tips automatically added but the terrible waiter did not even tell us, and there was still a space to ask you for "additional tips", OMG!
dined the second time disappointed even more
By Fatema on 10/3/2011
I went to Ravagh 2 years ago with my friend and it wasn't impressing. Gave a chance the second time recently. I ordered Mirza (smoked eggplant) and my friend got Hummus. I couldn't taste any eggplant in my dish, it was more a combination of eggs and tomato. the Hummus though was edible. The bread tasted like plastic. For the main course I got steak with rice. The rice was overcooked and so dry that I had to ask for some butter to make it moist, but even worst was my steak. Lack of seasoning and flavors. The server was rude and after waving for couple of minutes to attract her attention we just gave up. Will never be back.
The best kebab
By drsdakhil on 4/20/2008
This is the bes place for persian and middle eastern food, the sultani plate is my favourate.Highly recommended
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl