- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
497 Sixth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 12th St.
Excellent neighborhood cafe
By NYCritic on 5/15/2008
Perfect place to while away a sunny (or rainy) weekend afternoon. Couldn't ask for better service. It's one of those places that you don't want outsiders to know about because it really is an idyllic neighborhood spot.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu