- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
497 Sixth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
nr. 12th St.
Excellent neighborhood cafe
By NYCritic on 5/15/2008
Perfect place to while away a sunny (or rainy) weekend afternoon. Couldn't ask for better service. It's one of those places that you don't want outsiders to know about because it really is an idyllic neighborhood spot.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages