All Reader Reviews of...
208 Seventh Ave., New York, NY, 10011
at 22nd St.
By MarieR on 10/20/2015
This is my favorite Thai restaurant. We go there about once a week. Great food, friendly staff, comfortable decor, reasonable prices. Everything I've had there was tasty. Excellent deals on food and drinks at Happy Hour, till 7pm. You can even get Mexican food there! Go on Monday, Tuesday or Friday when Angel is there.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu