All Reader Reviews of...
145 W. 53rd St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Sixth Ave.
Spacious Northern Italian
By sahw on 1/31/2003
Spacious Northern Italian gem with lovely artwork. Nice wine list from many regions. Had appetizer sampler, a great mix of special appetzers. Main course was a Remi signiture dish of ravioli stuffed with lobster, in a superb sauce. Large portions. Service could use a lift. Nice spot for post theatre meal.
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White