All Reader Reviews of...
145 W. 53rd St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Sixth Ave.
Spacious Northern Italian
By sahw on 1/31/2003
Spacious Northern Italian gem with lovely artwork. Nice wine list from many regions. Had appetizer sampler, a great mix of special appetzers. Main course was a Remi signiture dish of ravioli stuffed with lobster, in a superb sauce. Large portions. Service could use a lift. Nice spot for post theatre meal.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu