- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
72-19 Roosevelt Ave., Queens, NY, 11372
nr. 72nd St.
Chic Thai in Queens!
By FoodieQueen on 2/20/2004
Cute waiters, attentive service, great food and calming atmosphere.......all underneath the 7 train!
By sirining on 7/25/2003
The restuarant is very well decorated to give a relaxing atmosphere. When we step in, we seem to get out of Queens in to another place. The food is good too. You can suggest to the kitchen as what you would like it to be done, for instant try Thai Calamari salad with request for fried calamari instead.
great flavors and great value
By ericag on 6/29/2003
A fairly extensive menu that is incredibly reasonable. Interesting additions you don't see at many "Americanized" Thai restaurants but also the usual staples. Well worth it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument