All Reader Reviews of...
231 E. 50th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Third Ave.
Best Italian food I have had outside of Italy HANDS DOWN
By moturley on 8/17/2015
I cannot rave about this place enough. It is the perfect place for a date or a special occasion. The servers did not miss a single beat and the food was so so so delicious. The veal was fall-off -the-bone tender and the pasta tasted like it was homemade. I would go back again and again and try everything on the menu if I could. Unfortunately it is a little pricey, but it is definitely worth the money in my opinion. There are cheaper options that are available, such as my friend who got a pasta dish and paid under 25 dollars for her whole meal. I highly suggest this restaurant.
By Samtravista on 8/7/2013
This is the place to be. Last night was great. The food and wine manager was very knowledgeable. Price was ok for the ambience and old fashion style. Coming back again with crowds.
WOW, EXCELLENT, GREAT, GOOD
By Jeweef on 1/15/2006
Those are just of the few words that come to mind from my experience at this restaurant. It's been a while since I been to a very elegant, romantic, classy restaurant. You will not be dissapointed by the service and the food at Degrezia. You might get a little nervous when the bill comes, but its what you should spend when you come to restaurant like this. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU GO HERE. Perfect for a date. Perfect a special occassion. Just Perfect.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu