All Reader Reviews of...
18 E. 54th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Fifth Ave.
not so good...
By hereitis on 4/26/2012
really ? except the place, not so good... booh
By Alto on 1/15/2010
WOW! The service! The decor! The FOOD! I will definately return when i am back in this fantasic city. I have recommended to all my friends. BRAVO!
By outofleftfield42 on 9/29/2008
San Pietro exemplifies high-end Italian cuisine in Manhattan. Everything on the menu is fantastic, but the specials are some of the best in NYC. Don't come for lunch unless you want to disappear into the sea of stockbrokers' suits, though.
Best Restaurant About in London and New York
By MNH on 2/23/2008
I recenty had dinner at San Pietro. It wasn't a name that I was necessarily familiar with, coming from London. However, I dine out a reasonable amount at high end restaurants taking in a number of different cities. Due to England being my home country , most of these restaurants are in the fashionable parts of the West End of London and have very high standards. This was my ultimate culinary experience. I would say that this was the best Italian restaurant that I have ever eaten at and the best restaurant overall. The initial food was chosen by the waiters and was delicious and varied. The selection of wine available on the list was excellent. The service was fantastic with excellent recommendations, both on the food and the wine. The crowd in the restaurant were mainly a business / corporate feel although this was not strictly limited to this type.. From a pricing view point, a stong pound against the dollar assisted as the pricing was also high end but like I said this was the "Best of the Best"!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu