- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
33 E. 60th St., New York, NY, 10022
Between Park and Madison Aves.
Rick hits the mark!
By BarneyG on 1/28/2003
Rush over to expeience some of the best seafood in NYC. Rick Moonen, ex Oceana, is at his best right now. Sleek room, intelligent service, creative food, all make for a wonderful dining experience. Can't wait to go back.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?