- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
75 Greenwich Ave., New York, NY, 10014
at 11th St.
By restaurantfairy on 1/3/2011
Known for the best chocolate chip cookie in town, this cute little Lower East Side coffee haven is definitely worth stopping off at. The cookies are good â€“ but not the best Iâ€™ve had. Their stuff is very fresh as all the baking is done on the premises. Every cup of coffee here is brewed fresh and it smells like heaven in here.Â The founder of The Roasting Plant has developed a unique system to deliver the freshest cup of coffee to every customer. Here is an excerpt from their website which explains how it works: â€śTo accomplish this unique innovation, founder Mike Caswell spent six years testing and developing Roasting Plant JavabotĂ´, a patented automation system that ensures maximum freshness and peak flavor. While roasting each type of bean, the system monitors crucial factors such as airflow, temperature, and humidity. Perfectly roasted beans then travel through vacuum tubes, untouched by human hands, until theyâ€™re ground and brewed to your specific order.â€ť Though the space is tiny, they are well equipped with little plug points for customers sit with their laptops and a cup of coffee to work or play all day! Stop by for sureâ€¦if you are ever passing through! For pictures and more food details click on this link: http://therestaurantfairy.com/2011/01/03/roasting-plant/
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White