All Reader Reviews of...
261 Moore St., Brooklyn, NY, 11206
nr. Bogart St.
Roberta's is magnificent and a victim of its success
By Dames on 10/21/2010
I Absolutely LOVE the aged steak for 2. I always order it. Carlo, owner and head chef, ages these to perfection! Roberta's is amazing and unfortunately for me, a lot of people have found out about them resulting in either long term planning ahead, getting there very early, or just accepting, hey this is new york...have a beer, chill by the fire pit and learn about roof top agro! way to go guys! OPEN ANOTHER LOCATION PLEASE!!!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu