All Reader Reviews of...
261 Moore St., Brooklyn, NY, 11206
nr. Bogart St.
Amazing pizza, BYOB, delicious waiters, remote location
By bloodsuckinglawyer on 6/29/2008
I went here with a bunch of gays on a Saturday night. The location is crazy. It's in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by warehouses and a grain elevator. But then all of a sudden you come upon Roberta's. The inside is very cool, with just the bare essentials. The food is AMAZING. It was one of the best pizzas I've ever had, comparable with Grimaldi's and Fornino. And it is just ridiculously cheap, largely because it's BYOB (or, obviously, BYOW). I was with three other people and we got appetizers and pizzas and with a 25% tip it was only $22 per person. Why did we leave a 25% tip? Because we were all obsessed with our waiter, who was the most delicious man alive. He alone is worth making the trek!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl