- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
603 Crescent Ave., The Bronx, NY, 10458
nr. Hughes Ave.
By squid on 1/25/2003
No doubt about it, the chef is very talented but in recent years getting away from the basics to more complex dishes he and his staff to which are tremendous amount is delagated often miss culinary excellence. Desserts are limited in selection and often not available. Service is accomodating but expect some neglect when they are busy which they often are, especially if you are not a regular. Still very good food, perhaps the best in Bronx's Little Italy.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl