- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
603 Crescent Ave., The Bronx, NY, 10458
nr. Hughes Ave.
By squid on 1/25/2003
No doubt about it, the chef is very talented but in recent years getting away from the basics to more complex dishes he and his staff to which are tremendous amount is delagated often miss culinary excellence. Desserts are limited in selection and often not available. Service is accomodating but expect some neglect when they are busy which they often are, especially if you are not a regular. Still very good food, perhaps the best in Bronx's Little Italy.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu