All Reader Reviews of...
603 W. 45th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Eleventh Ave.
Sublime steak, unique setting
By gourmetstoner on 12/6/2008
Simply put, Robert's Steakhouse serves some of the very best meat in the city. The well aged, carefully cooked steaks are the highlight and compare favorably to all of the city's best steakhouses, but other dishes such as the venison are well worth it. The service is unfortunately sub-par, and as for the decor - well, you'll either love it or hate it. The Penthouse is less tacky than some of its competitors in the strip club world, but you're going to get a side of strippers with your meal no matter what you order. So long as that doesn't completely turn you off (and you have the money to pay up) Robert's is a place worth trying.
By majorsteak on 6/2/2008
I frequent all the major steakhouses in NYC on a regular basis and the food at Roberts is very consistent and the menu has more to offer than the average steakhouse. I love the food and crave it often. Im not that thrilled with that its in a gentlemens club but its not so bad. The women are beautiful and some are even quite intelligent. So whoever wrote the bad review probably didnt get any attention from them. Sorry, Saturday nights are slow until later on as well. Been there many times during the week and its packed.
Why is this place recommended by NY Mag?
By sensate on 5/3/2008
Very expensive (50+ / steak), meat overcooked/charred -inedible in some places. Tried several different cuts. Service not good. Insult upon injury, there were NO DANCERS THERE at 930PM on a sat nite (why would anyone come there for dinner otherwise?). Big dissappointment. Enough said. Go to a real steakhouse in the city, and go to another club afterwards that actually has dancers there.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight