All Reader Reviews of...
281 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10010
at 22nd St.
WHAT A HORRIBLE CHANGE
By BZACKLE on 12/7/2008
HORRIBLE FOOD HORRIBLE SERVICE HORRIBLE RESTAURANT WHAT A DISASTER DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON THIS DUMP.
They Must Have Changed Ownership
By TammRich on 5/27/2008
I was really looking forward to revisitng Rolf's for some good German food since I haven't been there in a few years. What a disappointment!! The sauerbraten is unrecognizable. The meat was tough - hard to do if you make sauerbraten the way it should be made, the gravy was gray. I sent it back - something I have never done before in any restaurant. My husband's choucroute was bland. Choucroute should be cooked all together, giving the sauerkraut a real taste. The ham, the sausages and the sauerkraut had never met each other until put on the plate.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument