- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
64 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10003
at 11th St.
Great Satisfying Food
By Imanavid on 4/18/2005
I would go to R-N-R at least twice a week to satisfy my cravings for their deliciously made Roast Beef Sandwich w/ onion rings top w/ cheese aaaaamazing!!. The staffs are very knowledgeable and friendly. And yeah don't forget the great refreshing taste of their lemonade, the best!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s