- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
64 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10003
at 11th St.
Great Satisfying Food
By Imanavid on 4/18/2005
I would go to R-N-R at least twice a week to satisfy my cravings for their deliciously made Roast Beef Sandwich w/ onion rings top w/ cheese aaaaamazing!!. The staffs are very knowledgeable and friendly. And yeah don't forget the great refreshing taste of their lemonade, the best!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu