- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
168 Wythe Ave. , Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. N. 7th St.
By smariel on 11/21/2012
Ideal spot for a date or enjoyable dinner with friends. The restaurant is split into 3 parts, a romantic candle-lit enclave, a more casual but still intimate shack and a tequila bar. Very charming atmosphere, I travelled from chelsea to get here (which was actually very easy on the L) and will definitely go back. The food was excellent, generous sized margaritas with fresh fruit and the ceviche practically sparkled. The service is casual but friendly and well-timed. Highly recommend.
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu