All Reader Reviews of...
18 Greenwich Ave., New York, NY, 10011
at W. 10th St.
By Kj1987 on 8/4/2013
We had brunch here and the food was good. The service however, was spotty with a rude waiter who felt that it was necessary to yell to the point that he was spitting. I understand that the place is loud but having a waiter spit while speaking is less than charming. Frankly, it was disgusting. First and last visit.
Used to be a great place...
By mfullmer on 1/13/2013
I've been going here since it opened and have had great experiences each time. Something was going on though Saturday, 1/12/13 though. Went in with some friends (3 people total) around 4:45pm. Got a standing table and proceeded to order my favorite bottle of wine. The "waiter" got the wine then said he'd come back for our food order. He then proceeded to stand behind the counter for...25 minutes. Meanwhile I made eye contact with him several times, which he never acknowledged. My friend went to the manager, who said he'd "take care of it". 15 minutes later we had finished our bottle of wine, checked out and left. NOT a very good way keep loyal customers. Now I not only do not want to get that waiter but I have a very bad feeling towards the "manager". It was nice while it lasted...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White