All Reader Reviews of...
108 E. 38th St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Park Ave.
By michaeld5 on 7/18/2008
This restaurant is one of New York's better restaurants, and more importantly, it's not pretentious at all. Located on a quiet little street right off of Park avenue, this place is great for any meal. Try the stuffed squid, it's usually a special, but is outstanding!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s