All Reader Reviews of...
108 E. 38th St., New York, NY, 10016
nr. Park Ave.
By michaeld5 on 7/18/2008
This restaurant is one of New York's better restaurants, and more importantly, it's not pretentious at all. Located on a quiet little street right off of Park avenue, this place is great for any meal. Try the stuffed squid, it's usually a special, but is outstanding!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl