All Reader Reviews of...
3 E. 54th St., New York, NY, 10022
nr. Fifth Ave.
At least once a year!
By VNESSA on 1/1/2010
We visit Rothmanns at least once a year. They service is very good and the food is always plentyflu and delish. I seem to order the same thing everytime. % hour braissed Lamb shank with the sweet corn polenta- cnat go wrong. My friends order the Porter house for two and they love every bit of it! The wine list is extensive and the servers can help with a good wine selcetion. We like the house Cabernet just fine.
By Agile on 7/2/2003
Exquisite from start to finish. For those not intimidated by a menu full of culinary delights balanced by a profoundly rich and insightful wine list and seamless service..This IS the place. Although I would suggest a steak (the perfectly seasoned Porterhouse for two would be impressive for a date)they also tout delicious fowl and seafood to satify the most finnicky. One could even make a meal of the incredible side dishes (traditional steak fries, sweet potatoe fries and my favorite cream of spinach, to name a few). Indeed, most amazing to me was the immense selections of wines from around the world. The Sommolier not only has a nose for the diverse but the wisdom to seek out wines in all price ranges. If you are not sure where to begin w/ wine ask the wine expert to stop by your table for assistance w/something that will help bring out all of the flavors of your dining experience. Top notch! For a less busy experience weekends are suggested.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s